With freckled-pale skin and thick brunette locks, I am a people-person who, with a southern accent, will say Roll Tide to just about any situation. And no matter where I’ve lived, Rocky Top will always be home sweet home to me. I love encouraging others and making them feel appreciated and loved. I experience joy in helping others find the potential in themselves. I am a visionary and an artist. I am someone who can spend hours at Disney World and never get bored of riding the same ride repeatedly. Above all, I value faith, family and friendships.
I graduated cum laude from the University of Alabama in 2013 with a BA in dance and journalism. I have recently been accepted to full-time staff with Cru, formerly known as Campus Crusade for Christ. I currently reside in Atlanta working with the high school ministry of Cru. You can also find me on my blog, “Single Since ’91“.
My past experiences include:
- Conference Coordinator and Event Planner at Cru’s Southeast Regional Office in Atlanta, GA
- Missionary Journalist at Cru’s international headquarters in Orlando, Florida
- Staff reporter for her school’s newspaper, “The Crimson White“
- Social Media Intern and Blogger for University Chic
- Contributing Writer for Christie Garton’s “U Chic: A College Girl’s Guide to Everything, 3rd Edition”
During college, I was involved with organizations such as Order of Omega, Campus Crusade for Christ, Nu Delta Alpha, Gamma Phi Beta and Alabama International Justice Mission. In addition, I choreographed for my dance department’s annual fall and spring concerts.